Thursday, February 22, 2018

Anime Planet!

          Hey hey hey! You guys have probably noticed that I link to Anime Planet A LOT. That's because it's a great website. If you've only just followed the links I add and haven't taken a look around, I highly suggest you do! (maybe right now) Anime Planet is a great place to keep track of what you've watched, want to watch, are watching, are stalled on, have dropped, and won't watch. It also allows you to make personalized lists like "Best Sports Anime" or "Shows that make me cry my eyes out". You know... whatever.

          Anyway, Anime Planet also allows you to keep track of your manga, and characters. For example, here is a link to the most hated characters. (Number one is definitely correct.)

          It also helps you keep track of what episode you're on, or how many times you've watched an anime.
It also keeps track of how many anime you have in each of the previously listed categories. Here's a screenshot of mine.

          As you can see I've still got a lot to watch and there's no way I'd be able to remember them all without having that list.

          Anime Planet recently added Challenges. (right now there are only three challenges available) Click here to check them out.

          You can also make recommendations for people based on other shows. Kind of like how Netflix has a category called "Recommended for you". Here's a screenshot of some of the recommendations I've written.


(I don't have very many yet but I'm working on it)

          You can also write reviews and score an anime based on the categories of story, animation, sound, characters, and how the anime was overall. I'm not going to link you to mine since, once again, I don't have that many. But if you type an anime into the search bar it'll most likely have at least 1 review.

          Have I mentioned that it seems like they have EVERY anime in their database? Well it's true (even some we can't watch in certain countries. )

          Anime Planet is also a great place to go if you want to keep an eye on what's coming out soon. I definitely recommend checking out the Anime Season Charts under the anime tab at the top.

(sorry if the pictures don't seem super clear I'm just taking screenshots)

          And Finally If you want to see what I'm up to on there click here and it will take you to my profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment